Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sales Order Line selection

Hi Experts,Under one Sales Order#, there are multiple lines but I need to select the line which I have declared in Under Data Item = Number.I have also declared the Line Item as Number in "Start Stage" also.Is it possible in that way or any code whic...

Resolved! MS Outlook Email VBO

Does anyone have a template for sending a message via MS Outlook Email VBO, thanks in advance------------------------------Максим Уманец------------------------------

Process Assessment Tool - Data Sheet

I am pleased to share with you a Data Sheet prepared for the new Process Assessment Tool - as we lead up to the launchThank you!Jo------------------------------Jo DavisonProduct ManagerBlue Prismjo.davison@blueprism.com------------------------------

BPW 2020 Surface Automation Challenge! 🏆

This year at Blue Prism World we hosted four virtual Challenges in which Global teams worked to automate some key use cases within Blue Prism. The Challenges were extremely popular and registration had to be closed early as all spots were filled!   G...

17462.png 17463.png

Read value from Outlook Body in Blue Prism

I have a case where i am extracting mail body using Blue Prism. While extracting all fields, in one specific field value there is one table, such as follows: Image Attached-enter image description here But while reading the content of email body, its...

An action of clicking an export button was working fine with the debug mode (using step out Action) and clicking somewhere else while running through Scheduler.

An action of clicking a button was working fine with the debug mode (using step out Action) and while running through Scheduler, it is clicking somewhere else using windows mouse click center.Spy mode : JavaAction taken :I have tried the below action...

Error Importing

Hello everyone,I'm trying to integrate azure DevOps and Blue Prism 6.9, but hit a roadstop when I try to import the release. The Command returns the following error"Database error - Database version could not be determined"It only happens when I try ...

Facing issues with checkbox in Chrome

We are facing intermittent issues selecting a checkbox on Chrome. Sometimes it checks it and sometimes it doesn't. Also checking if checkbox is selected returns true at times even when its not checked.The logic seems correct because it works many tim...

User groups functionality

Hi,Some observations ...The list of roles displayed in the main screen do not match the list of roles that you can manage on a group (see attached).  How does the Classify and ClassifyVerify roles get managed?I created a test group and did a copy fro...

Microsoft Office 2019 64Bit

I have a client upgrading from MS Office 2013 (32bit)  to MS Office 2019 (64bit). Can anyone confirm that Blue Prism will work with 2019 (64 bit)?------------------------------Chris GarfieldVP of Robot EmploymentRPAiAmerica/New_York------------------...

Resolved! Microsoft Edge Chromium - Browser mode

Hi all,I cannot use the spying browser mode in Microsoft Edge as it does not identify any item (the blue prism extension is correctly installed).I tried to use Chrome and at the beginning it was not working too, but then, after looking here in the fo...

BOT performance issue

Hi all,I am facing an issue with bot performance,Now I am working on a bank portal, bot needs to bring the data from portal, the issue is bot is taking much time to perform on one element (it is taking around 4 to 5 min per element).I am not able to ...

Retired runtime resources showing in pool and control room

One of the Runtime Resource a virtual PC was de-comissioned and we got a new replacement. I removed the old machine from the pool and then immediately also retired it. However when I go back to control room it still shows it as "Missing  - Connection...