Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AutoFilter Dynamic Range

Hello, Im trying to autofilter a Excel Dynamic Range.If I run the code in a normal table, it works, but when I run the same code to filter a dynamic range I get an error (autofilter failed).I need to filter the column "D" with two criterias This is ...

30309.png

Introducing the Blue Prism Community MVP Program!

What is the Blue Prism Community MVP Program? The MVP program is a brand new program aimed at rewarding our top contributors on the Blue Prism Community site. The Communities Team is so grateful to our members who share knowledge and help others ...

29647.png

Login failed. What to do???

When entering, I enter the correct data that I came up with during registration, but when entering the program, the error "Login failed. The username or password is incorrect. Try again".Tell me what to wish in this situation ???---------------------...

Save the Date: Blue Prism World (Virtual) 2021

2021 – TIME TO TRANSFORM – SAVE THE DATE We believe that 2021 presents an opportunity for all of us to realize the power of transformation.According to Gartner, 85% of enterprises will deploy automation technology by 2022. #BPWBlue Prism World 2...

19102.png

Resolved! Specification of Total Work Time of a Work Queue Item

Where can I find the specification of 'Total Work Time' of a work queue item?How is to affected by releasing the lock after "Get Next Item" and then locking it later again by "Get Next Item"?------------------------------C. SprangerDeveloperEurope/Be...

Java automation

Hi all,i read the documentation about java automation, the challenge is to automate a java web-based application, and i noticed that the process is really slow, i've used a normal attach to "win32" and a wait stage with java element before every "nav...

Blue Prism Product Roadmap

Want to see what's coming in Blue Prism? We now have our product portfolio roadmap published on the Blue Prism Portal for you to access at any time. Check out the link here: https://portal.blueprism.com/product/product-portfolio-roadmap -------------...

Failed to Get table data in to Collection

I am go through the exersice in Morden Browser Atomation lession, and try to get table item into collection.I did identified a table element , but i get bellow error to read and get the table item, i want to know the root cause. -----------------...

19096.png 19097.png 19098.png

Resolved! User role modification

Hi!For testing purposes, I would like to modify certain user role permissions in Blue Prism but I have a pop-up:The 'Runtime Resource' role may not be modifiedI tried this on an interactive client and even on the application server. Is it a built-in ...

Blue Prism Duplicate Index

Hello all,I wonder if anyone can help with this query I have around the set-up of BP V6.9 database connection. I have been involved in setting up the Blue Prism DB's and I have noticed that there is a duplicate index within the database as below.  Wo...

unable to login to rabbitmq management screen

Hi.Am trying to follow the install document for Decipher and am stuck. I'm unable to login to the rabbitmq management screen.I have BP 6.9 installed in a BP server connected to a SQL server hosting blueprismdbI then have another machine where I insta...