cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BP for capturing transnational and information

NagendraA
Level 2
Hi , using BP, i want capture the transnational and information level logs , but not session logs, can you please help me on the above mention subject. is there any internal VBO  to capture the logs, or if not please provide me the appropriate solution.    
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Not sure what you mean by logs if you don't want session logs. Do you mean the work queue information? If you do, then the Internal - Work Queue object has some actions you can use.

NagendraA
Level 2
while running the process, if anything fail at what stage and process and store it an excel or notepad , i want capture those type of logs. is there any internal VBO  to capture the logs

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The best approach is to handle exceptions in the process and save exception details in the work queue. Then after the process is complete, run a second process that exports exception cases from the queue into a report. Trying to report exceptions in real time is difficult and prone to failure, a better strategy is to capture the essential details and move on to the next case. Process terminations should not be tolerated, with correct exception handling it is possible to create a process that does not terminate unexpectedly.