cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's App

DiegoRecabarren
Level 2
​Hi all!
I'm from Argentina and it's a pleasure to be here and learn from you! I'm new on this, recently finished a developer course, and have a request from a user that want to take an sales order in SAP.

The procedure is like this:

* The client fills out an Excel form with all the details of the order.
* Send the file to the Contact Center through a WhatsApp number.
* The seles man, take that data and manually enter it into SAP
* End of the process

The question is: Do you know how can I take this file properly? Have any API or directly to WhatsApp web?

Thanks for all!

Diego.

------------------------------
Diego Recabarren
Marketing & Sales - Business Analytics expert
Nestlé
America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires
16 REPLIES 16

This post was removed

Hi,

If there are so many questions about the GB WhatsApp, then why not do the simple thing and use email instead? Readily available in every business and with virtually every private person, solid working VBO's in BP out of the box, knowledge on how to use email and how to set it up available in every company.

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

Hello, Avoid using GBWhatsApp [EDIT: Link removed for safety] for integrating with Twilio as it is a modified version of WhatsApp and may pose security risks. Stick to the official WhatsApp Business API provided by Twilio for reliable and compliant bulk messaging. Use authorized and supported methods for successful integration.

James Bond

Using unofficial mods like GB WhatsApp [EDIT: Link removed for safety] poses security risks and violates the platform's terms. Stick to the official version for a secure messaging experience.

joel krause

This post was removed

Important advice! Use Twilio's official WhatsApp Business API for secure and compliant bulk messaging. To ensure reliable integration processes, avoid the potential security issues connected with modified versions such as GBWhatsApp.Fm Whatsapp

Thiagoros sharma

Hi all,

As many have commented, please take an extra degree of care when using 3rd party, modified versions of applications (and their APIs). I have removed several links from this thread, and deleted some spammy responses, which seem to be promoting that app (which I wont share the name of again as it seems to be triggering some bot activity). 

Proceed with caution, and always make sure you know where your data is going and how it is being stored/processed. 

💙 Michael
(I'm part of the SS&C Blue Prism Community Team)