cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using Active Queue, some resource PC is getting "System.IO.IOException" and "System.Net.Sockets.SocketException" error.

Anonymous
Not applicable
When using Active Queue, if I assign 4 resource PCs to one process, it is working fine. However, if I increase number of resource PCs to 5 / 6 / 7, I am getting error on some resource PC's Disconnected 127.0.0.1 - System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsListener.ListenThread() How can I solve this problem? Could you please help us to solve this problem?
4 REPLIES 4

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
My recommendation is to not use active queues, I actually didn't know anyone did! Schedule tasks to run on resource pools instead. Active Queues in it's current incarnation just sets the groundwork for intelligent active queues in future which will be worth using.

RyanMutya
Level 3
Denis, what do you mean by active queues?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The concept of active queues is to have the workload dynamically drive the execution. So rather than the Controller saying 'Queue A is very full today, I'll run more instances of Process A', the system would work that out automatically. As Denis says, the current version of Active Queues does not do this yet, and the functionality it brings is quite primitive. So in reality, for the moment there is no reason to change from using the scheduler.

PeterLacken
Level 7
Nunman, did you ever find out a route cause for this error?  I am not using Active Queues but I occasionally see the same error message.