cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where, oh where, is the elusive 'Blue Prism Infrastructure Guide'?

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the installation guides (and other BP install docs), there are multiple references (like the one below) to €˜Blue Prism Infrastructure Guide€™. €œThe Blue Prism Infrastructure Guide provides a wealth of information in relation to selecting the appropriate type of login account to use and the implications of each.€ I cannot find such a €˜guide€™ anywhere, including on the BP site. There ARE a couple documents that have the word €˜Infrastructure€™ in them, but they don€™t seem to contain the content referenced. Going crazy!
2 REPLIES 2

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi I guess you're talking about ""Blue Prism Infrastructure Reference Guide v5.0 Enterprise Edition.pdf"". The Guide is provided under NDA Agreement with Blue Prism.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The Technical Lead or Architect within your organisation should have been provided with the reference and virtualisation guides as part of his/her training path. That is the person to reach out to if you want a copy. If you have no one in that role within your organisation I would reommend discussion with your RPA manager. For most people the overview and data sheet documents in the product documenation area of the portal are enough detail.