cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Challenges in Blueprism

SunilYaramasu
Level 2
Hi, Currently I am using windows 7 environment and blueprism version 5. I want to migrate to windows 10. Could some one help me on challenges/issues in blueprism after migrating to Windows 10? what kind of issues we can expect after migrating to Windows10? is there any precautions we need to take care before migrations? After migration what are the main items we need to check it in blueprism?   Thanks, YS
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
You need to approach this in a planned and structured way - the same way you would with any other environment change in an RPA environment (system/BP version/OS/etc). This should involve a regression testing environment where you can retro test all your solutions.  Does Windows 10 have a newer version of IE than Windows 7?  - probably, so all your browser objects are effectively going to be interfacing with a different application and may require some rework.  Are their any other system changes?  Are you changing from 32bit to 64bit windows or staying the same?  If moving to 64bit it is likely system versions may change and therefore your interface may need to change from 32 to 64bit also.