cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about excel VBO in latest version 7.3.0

RamkiN
Level 2

Hi want to know how to get the excel VBO in the latest version of Blue Prism(7.3).

while choosing the path of VBO we are able to find Digital Exchnage inside VBO folder.

as i am unable to choose path for Excel VBO is it was not present in VBO folder.

It was easier in previous versions to select VBO's.

Please help me to get the way to access the MS Excel VBO so I can learn further with it.

As I tried opening the Digital exchange and searched for MS Excel VBO unable to download it

------------------------------
Ramki N
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @RamkiN,

This will be helpful for you!

https://community.blueprism.com/question/where-can-i-find-the-core-utilities-that-used-to-be-in-the-ssc-blue-prism-install-package

💙 Michael
(I'm part of the SS&C Blue Prism Community Team)

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @RamkiN,

This will be helpful for you!

https://community.blueprism.com/question/where-can-i-find-the-core-utilities-that-used-to-be-in-the-ssc-blue-prism-install-package

💙 Michael
(I'm part of the SS&C Blue Prism Community Team)

I need your hrlp. I don't understand how to download the excel VBO in the latest version of Blue Prism(7.3).

HI @KOSYNSKYI_IVAN 

Navigate to this link and lookin Getting started tab and search for EXCEL. You'll get the VBO from there just click download and you're good to use it from there.

Babjee24_0-1713720405379.png

Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
India

I click on Function for MS Excel VBO - 10.3.0, but I still don't understand how to download the MS Excel VBO.

KOSYNSKYI_IVAN_1-1713985253405.png

Hi Ivan - check you are logged in properly. Sometimes your logged in status from the Portal does not carry over to the DX website, and you are blocked from downloading.

I use Blue Prism 7.3.0 - Learning Edition. May it be a problem?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

Hi Ivan your BP version should not make any difference. Maybe it's related to the browser - try clearing the browser cache and temporarily disabling addons/extensions. What you should see is this:

John__Carter_0-1714121256693.png