Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Concurrent management of multiple web pages

Hi allI'm afraid to post my basic deadlock issue about concurrent management of multiple web pages.RequirementDue to business requirement, our business user need to download multiple reports from web application (SAP/Fiori) by operating on multiple w...

HDMI vs VGA

Hello Community!I have a question that is killing me right now haha.Context:We developed 4 robots and works properly and all the elements were recognize. When the processes pass to prod environment they stopped working (It work perfectly with the win...

Tree Item Check Box status read issue

I am trying to automate Blue Prism, which is necessary in our multi team environment to avoid spending half a person maintaining permissions.So I am spying the Permissions window next to Roles in System / Security / User Roles.Everything works perfec...

Not able to Tabs

​Hi Blue Prism Team,I am working with custom application, which was built by Power Builder. I am trying to spy the TABs, but I am getting the whole TABs menu, instead of individual tab. Require your assistance with this.Please let me know if you need...

Invoking Schedulers from Process iteself

Hi Pros..Is there a way we can invoke a particular bot using it's scheduler via BP Process itself ?Example : after 20 transactions from queue are completed, I want to invoke another BOT using the BP process. Is it doable?-----------------------------...

Login on webpage that send an SMS verificaiton code

The title more or less says it all. I am currently trying to log on to a WebPage through blueprism. Normally this would be very easy, but I find myself in untouched territory. After having written the username and password this website send an sms ve...

Login on webpage that send an SMS verificaiton code

The title more or less says it all. I am currently trying to log on to a WebPage through blueprism. Normally this would be very easy, but I find myself in untouched territory. After having written the username and password this website send an sms ve...

Invoking Schedulers from Process iteself

Hi Pros..Is there a way we can invoke a particular bot using it's scheduler via BP Process itself ?Example : after 20 transactions from queue are completed, I want to invoke another BOT using the BP process. Is it doable?-----------------------------...

When resource is offline in control room

Hi,I am looking for getting an automated email when resource (VDI) goes offline in Blueprism control room. I would also like to get an email when a process is triggered by scheduler against a resource which is offline in control room. Please let me k...

How to AutFit Column of Excel in BluePrism

Hi ,I am creating one sheet in Excel at runtime and writing collection data into Excel.I need to do some formatting for this.1.Autofill Columns2.Add boraders to all.3.Bold Headers.4.Add Background colour to header.Anyone knows the solution for this?T...

Compare Excel Sheets

How to compare two excel sheets in Blue prism in both the sheets having common Column we need to sort out the common column?------------------------------RSR ChanduJunior RPA DevWells FargoAsia/Kolkata------------------------------