Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important! Trial and Learning License Keys

Following maintenance work to our customer portal yesterday, we are aware that license keys for Trial and Learning editions are not being issued. Please bear with us while we work to resolve this situation. We'll post an update here when all is worki...

Generic homespun event.jpg

Insert Javascript Fragment is not working BP 7.3

Hi All,brief summary:We are updating the bp from 7.0.2 to 7.3, and with that, and we got the javascript functions affected.We took the following two steps by referring to the document [Blue Prism Blue Prism Onboarding(2024/03)].https://pages.bluepris...

Reactivate admin user name & password - Trial version

I have put in about 45 hours into the free trial version V7.3.0. My 45 day trial ended and I tried to activate my admin user name and password, but no luck. I found an instructional video from BP that instructs you to send an email asking for a scrip...

Running BluePrism 7.1 in Azure AVD Multi-Session

Is it possible to run BluePrism 7.1 in Azure AVD Multi-Session(shared) desktop, or will it only work with persistent desktops? We will be upgrading to 7.3 soon as well.Is someone doing this today successfully?Thank you in advance.Jake

6.10.5 Browser Extension Issue

Hi All,Recently we have upgraded the BP from 6.9 to 6.10.5 version. In the new version we are facing the port extension issue in chrome and edge browser. In our developed process before launch we are killing the both edge and chrome browser. After th...

Remove calendars from the control room automatically

Hey guys! In our routine, after a few terminateds, we remove the agendas from blueprism manually, however, I thought about creating some rule such as, after 2 or 3 terminateds, the agenda is suspended automatically, however, I would like to hear from...

Jrwork by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions regarding Microsoft Word VBO

Hello, I have the following problem. I open a PDF via the Word VBO. But now the following pop-up always appears.How can I always automatically select the top entry there, i.e. press “Enter”, so to speak. If the PDF is then open, I use “Exit” from the...

Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt2.PNG
carlo2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Outlook Graph API VBO- Delivery receipt issue

When we are sending the mail using Graph API - Delivery receipt on outlook is not coming but this piece is working when mail is sent from legacy Outlook VBO.@ewilson  - can you suggest what can be the done here.

Neel1 by MVP
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes