Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did you attend Blue Prism World Virtual 2020?

Blue Prism World Virtual 2020 took place this week, and though it may have looked different from Blue Prism Worlds of the past, the event still contained all the great information, learning and networking opportunities as our previous events. And ...

14355.png 14356.jpg

BP 7.3.1 process in task manager

in Blue prism 7.3.1 - I am seeing  below information in task manager..while in 7.0.0 - below information is showing.What does the extra information depict in 7.3.1.Both snapshot were taken when only Blue prism is opened. No process, object etc is ope...

Neel1_0-1726239975783.png Neel1_1-1726240014619.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Decipher Not learning based on Previous Corrections

Hi @Ben.Lyons1, I have a set of 11 images with same structure, for the first time i assigned the regions for each field during manual verification but when the second time i passed the same 11 images still its wrongly selecting the regions, its not l...

10162.png 10163.png 10164.png 10165.png

Resolved! AutomateS.exe

Hello,After doing a fresh install of BP v7.3.1 on Windows Server 2019 VM I noticed the created shortcut on the Desktop points to AutomateS.exe instead of Automate.exe.Why does is AutomateS used instead of Automate?What is the difference on using one ...

image to pdf conversion

Hello team,Do we have any VBO available to convert .tif/.jpg to .pdf formats?Or any DLL with code stage that you are aware of to perform this file conversion.Thanks.

Hub was installed, but error occured

Hello,I installed Hub.The authentication server screen was displayed properly, I was able to log in, and the Hub button was displayed.However, when I clicked on Hub button, an error message "An error occurred while starting the application." appeared...

sumire_0-1725858794754.png sumire_1-1725858844446.png
sumire by Level 9
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Chat

Has anybody had any success accessing or Using the "Webchat". I have raised multiple tickets with Blue Prism, all of which I just get referred to the Web chat, which I have been unable to access/locate. If not, is there any way of actually communicat...

End recognizing table at first BOTTOMSTOP word?

Is there any way we can end recognizing the tabular data after the first BOTTOMSTOP word? For example, we need to extract a table which ends with "Total" But there's the word "Total" in pages after the table as well. Is there any way we can stop deci...

C# code stage system.data defaults to old version

I get the following error Compiler error at line 0: The type name 'DataTable' could not be found in the namespace 'System.Data'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'System.Data.Common, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11...

Dehli_0-1725953349928.png
Dehli by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes