cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug in attach data modeller buttom is stuck

A_Calderon
Level 3

hello! i just started my path with the learning license and when i click "attach" in data modeller the tool gets stuck evreytime i have to finalize blueprism from task administrator. 

A_Calderon_0-1720096534619.png

version 7.3.1

thanks in advanced!

9 REPLIES 9

rokkam_saiteja
Level 4

Hi @A_Calderon 

At first you have to launch application or url then you can attach

click application modeller > configure the type of application u want to work on ->Launch 

rokkam_saiteja_0-1720096890273.png

in my case application is msedge so i have given process name as msedge

Thanks

hi, thanks for your answer but what i mean there is a bug in my version because when i try to launch the buttom is stuck. i cant even close the application i have to finalice task from manager.

A_Calderon_0-1720164857801.png

i uninstall an reinstall again blue rpism without an option for data modeller BETA

A_Calderon_0-1720165770109.png

at least now i have an answer but again an error 

A_Calderon_1-1720165847581.png

Asilarow
MVP

Hi @A_Calderon ,

Can you send a screenshot of the Web_TRM element?

Andrzej Silarow

Hello, the problem is before I can catch any element... 

Modeller is stuck at the very beginning when this launch the web for first time.

I try to contact to the support team but they redirect me to here where should be technical people.

It is a bug with my learning trial version 

Asilarow
MVP

Hi,

I think you may have misunderstood my question...

I was asking if you could click on the Web_Trm element in your application modeller window, and post a screenshot to show us how the application is configured:

1000010651.png

Andrzej Silarow

hi! sorry for confusion here you go

A_Calderon_0-1720421665309.png

Asilarow
MVP

Right... so looks like you have it set up as a browser application, which normally would be fine... if not for latest updates to chromium.

Try changing the application type from browser based, to windows application, and provide the url in the command line parameters.

This will allow you to successfully launch the application, however will disable the web spying mode.

To be able to use web spying, you will need to create another object, which will attach to the already existing browser.

Hopefully this makes sense... if not let me know, and i will guide you further with more detailed steps.

Andrzej Silarow

hello!

i have changed the method to windows application. now blue prism show me this 

A_Calderon_1-1720689204534.png

and when i select the option open UI show me this error

A_Calderon_2-1720689288808.png

but the webpage is already open by itself

even attaching other url is giving me other errors neither could spy

A_Calderon_3-1720689545035.png

A_Calderon_4-1720689594370.png