cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i always get "The server is too busy to run this process"

harathi_salla
Level 3
Hi, what are the circumstances that we get the error "The server is too busy to run the process" Actually when i checked , there are no other process running in control room, but i still keep getting the same error. Any ideas or suggestions ? Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, If you are in a shared BP database, you might see list of process with the filtering done by other users because filtering in the control room is also shared among users, when someone changes the filtering, it will also be change to others. Blue Prism Support suggested to create a new BP database, then it will be fixed. It worked for me. So i created a release for all processes and objects of my current BP database, exported it into a bprelease and imported it back to the new BP database i just created. Then the issue is fixed.

Check if there is any pending process on that server. Remember to change Start Time to: All. And delete the pending process.

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi sir with your reference i just cretaed a new db but not be able to make release of all the file.....now it is not showing...will u tell how to recover that processes