cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with Decipher Server

NisthaAgarwal
Level 4
Hi,

I have procured decipher license and I have installed all the software required for Decipher. But for configuration of Decipher server we are facing issue (Decipher server is not Running). I have followed the installation guide.  Can You please suggest the solution for this. Thank you !!

Blue prism Version:- 6.9.0

Decipher 1.0

------------------------------
Nistha Agarwal
14 REPLIES 14

We did this activity on call with Blue prism support and when installing Decipher server the SQL authentication test was successful and we were able to complete the installation, but unable to start decipher service

Saiful Khan

We also repaired licensing service, rebooted the server and tried starting decipher server service, still the issue persists.

Decipher 2.1 is supported now on Azure Paas instance?

Saiful Khan

We also repaired licensing service, rebooted the server and tried starting decipher server service, still the issue persists.

Saiful Khan

Saiful Khan

Hi, Saiful,

I am not expert in Azure so not sure if Azure PaaS is supported. Definitely Azure SQL is supported in version 2.1 so in my humble opinion Azure PaaS should be fine. Did you read this https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/decipher-2-1/en-us/getting-started/install-azure.htm?

Regards

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague