cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run schedule issue in ver 6.3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, everyone   Does anyone find some problems when using the schedule?   Everything was doing right in ver6.2.1, but after I update AP/DB/IC/RR to ver6.3 and restart the AP server, the schedule don't work anymore. And I deleted all schedule setting and created it again and restarted AP server. It works sometimes and sometimes it fails.   Does anyone have the same problem?  
8 REPLIES 8

MM
Level 3
Unfortunately same here. I've opened a ticket already. We encounter the following two scenarios with 6.3 right now: it can take up to 10min before a process inside a schedule will run OR the schedule itself will fail reporting that runtime resources are not connected - which they are (online/logged in/connected) Haven't had these issue before 6.3.   Have you found a solution already?   Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
doesn't find any solution yet.   Now I need to start my schedule manually...

JuhoLindblad
Level 3
Hi, We are facing similar issues with 6.2.1 and by the support the 6.3 update should fix these. Login Agent is updated as part of the 6.3 release. Did you update also the Login Agent to the newest version?  We are currently still running ver6.2.1 and have the environment update planned for tomorrow. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your advice Juho!   By the way where we can find the newest Login Agent?    

JuhoLindblad
Level 3
By default: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Installers

MM
Level 3
Yeah, we tested it with the newest Login Agent Version already. Doesn't make any difference - at least in our environment. Did the upgrade to 6.3 solve your issues? I know a couple of issues in Version 6.2 which have been fixed by 6.2.1. However it seems that those issues have been introduced in 6.3 again from my point of view..    

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi mm,   You are right. Exactly the same situation here.

MattDavis
Level 5
Same situation here... all the schedules work just long delays between each task in the schedule (primarily the first task within a schedule)