Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Queue VBO available on BP?

Hello, We are trying to integrate a Microsoft Queue with Blue Prism. We need to return a generic object type from MS Queue to BP, in order to deserialize it later and get the information that we need. The problem is that on our Code stage we cant ...

Work queues not showing up

I am following the exercise 9.1.2 on work queues in the foundation training course. I did the following: Add a Action Stage select Internal - Work Queues from the list of Business Objects select 'Get Next item' enter "Queue1" as the Queue Name...

LogonUI callbacks not disabled

Hi, I am trying to Unlock the screen using Login Agent.I made the changes mentioned in the following links https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/logonui-callbacks-not-disabled . But still it is showing the error "LogonUI call...

MongoDB Integration

Hi Team, How to perform Insertion/Deletion/Any Query operations in MongoDB using BluePrism like we can run any query in SQL.I have a requirement to integrate MongoDB with Blueprism, Could you please assist me is there any way to do that.we want to c...

Modifying stage using text editor

I'm trying to add input items to a Start stage in an Object by: copying the start stage to the clipboard pasting it into a text editor adding several new items copying the updated XML back to the clipboard pasting back into the start stage. ...

Could not load .dll file in mainframe automation

I am trying to work with Mainframe, i am trying to load .dll file for 64 bit, but i am getting error saying "Could not load dll file" i have also given entire path of .dll file also added the path of the dll file in windows > environment variables > ...

Load Balancing with BP 6.2

Has anyone successfully set up hardware load balancing using BP 6.x?  Is there a specific connection mode that I need to select?  The current load balancing guide is for 5.x which doesn't use WCF, so it's not helpful as it seems that the .net remotin...

MAPIEX Blueprism Crash

Hi, When Bot tried to hit Outlook for every minute to read if mail exist, Blueprism is getting crashed after 10 - 15 mails read. I am not getting any error in Log file if its getting connected. I am using Blueprism v 5.0.23,Outlook 2016 32 bit and ...