Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calculate days per month

How can I let BP calculate the amount of days in the current month?   For example, this month is may so 31 days. June is 30 days, aug is 31 etc.

Spying Drop Down Selection

I need to spy an element on windows application that appears when the mouse hovers on the tabs on the application screen. Hovers NOT click.  Clicking the tab takes me to another screen instead of just displaying the drop down selection and the next s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting a stop externally

I'm looking to be able to stop a running session on resource from outside of the Blue Prism control room. The control room has both immediate stops and stop requests, the latter being what I would like to execute. We can stop a resource via the http ...

MapiEx - get mail function

I ran the process in Production environment on a VM last week and it was taking on average 1 min 30 seconds to read a standardised email form (using "get mail" action on the Mapiex VBO). Running the same action this week and the run time of this acti...

REGEX action crashes BP application

Hello everyone, I came in this issue: when using VBO Utility - Strings, Action Extract regex values, in some cases it causes BP to get totally stuck (specificaly Not responding). This happens very rarely and I know why - the reason is that the rege...

Infor LX Power-Link

Hi, Do anyone have experience from automating Infor LX Power-Link? None of the spy modes seems to work for me (incl. Region). It should be noted that the application is launched thorugh Citrix StoreFront and not from an executable file. Windows 10...

Schedular Issue

Hello, I have few bots which were running fine from scheduler from last 2-3 month but today no scheduler works. Schedler is set to never expire. there is no entry in session logs also and all my resource are in connected state What can be reason f...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stage Logging

I have stage logging set to disabled for certain actions (and within VBO's) but the stages are still showing in the logs, each and every action in the VBO is being logged. This has only just started happened and all stages have disabled set for stag...

Consume external webservice in BP

Hello!   I saw this question had been asked before but never answered. I'm trying to add an external webservice in Blue Prism (System -> Objects -> Web Services -> Add service) But i end up with the error: The specified location could not be fou...

Unable to spy pdf data using windows handler mode

Hi , while trying yo identify the objects in pdf using windows spy mode getting the below error, System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model    at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementTypeInfo& elementType, List`1& identi...