cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YanagiNhss
Level 5
I would like to contribute an idea for improving the scheduler to check if the schedule is in an executable state before executing it, and if an execution error is
detected, to automatically wait until the schedule is in an executable state and execute it. As a concept, I expect the functionality to be able to control the schedule execution by First-In First-Out as well as work queue.

Currently, considering a solution for when a schedule execution error occurs for some cause, we have to manually maintain complex schedule operations such as periodic schedule settings in order to detect it, allow time for it to become executable, and then surely re-execute it.

I am sure that this will not only reduce the workload of administrators, but also improve the utilization of digital workers by avoiding execution errors.
5 Comments
MasaruNakamura
Level 1
Usability is dramatically improved.​
Hi Yanagi,

Thank you for your idea! Our internal team has reviewed it, and has determined that we Need More Info before we're able to make a decision on how to advance your idea along the lifecycle. 

Can you provide a use case for this feature request? 

Thank you!
Melanie
YanagiNhss
Level 5
Hi Melanie,

The background of this idea is to secure that a process will certainly be executed even in Blue Prism that manual execution and scheduled execution coexist.
Therefore, the requirement is to improve the scheduling function to constantly monitor the availability of RRs and concurrent license resources, even when they are used, and to execute them sequentially when the resources become available.
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Yanagi,

Thanks so much for providing additional information for your idea. The internal review team has discussed your idea and we are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!

Amy

Hi Yanagi,

Thank you for posting your idea.

Having reviewed the current Blue Prism portfolio roadmap I have determined that this enhancement is unlikely to be implemented in the next 12-24 months. As a result, I'm going to update this idea to "Not planned".

Should this position change we will review your idea and update the status accordingly.

Regards,
Rob