cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartynasBalaisi
Level 7

From BP 6.4 you can partially segregate teams - separate folders for objects, processes, resources.
Unfortunately some critical parts are still common. It would be great to have a way for teams:

• To manage/see their own credentials
  • To manage/see their own work queues
12 Comments
ChristianLinden
Level 2
this is a showstopper for us trying to implement full teams segregation

Hi Martynas,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!

Melanie 

RubenRaveel
Level 2
Indeed, without this functionality, MTE is not usable in a Production environment
RameshChandramo
Level 1

very disappointing/surprised to hear that this functionality is not available. There is no point in using Multi Team Environment  and it is a big show stopper for us too.

Do you have any ETA on when this feature will be available?

Hi @Ramesh Chandramouli - this idea is currently being routed through our internal review process to determine whether this is something we can add to the roadmap or not. Once the internal teams have made a decision, I will update this idea with a comment and advance the idea stage. To get updates on this, please be sure to "follow" this idea by clicking on the star to the right of the idea title. ​
PeterLacken
Level 7
I have just requested exactly this feature too! Given work queues have a group / folder concept it would seem totally natural to extend MTE to the group type.
MartynasBalaisi
Level 7
Hi Peter,
good to know there's more demand for it 🙂
Deva393
Level 3
Hi Team,

We would recommend that along with existing Multi Team setup

1, segregation  of Process and object logs based on user role and process group and object groups.
2.  segregation of Work Queues based user role and permission 
3, segregation of Credential manager based on user roles

it would be great if you add those suggestion in blueprism for MTE.
JiteshSampat
Level 2
Yes, I support this idea and would like Blue Prism to actively try to implement this... It will be a huge boon for RBAC...​
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

We also see value in this and it’s needed more as our customer scale up their automation programs.  We intend on including the underlying request at some point in future, but we've not defined when yet, therefore I’ve updated the status to Planned – Later.

Goal: Segmentation for teams without the need for deploying and managing different installations.

Kind regards

Chris Strong

SS&C Blue Prism Product Manager