cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalakDudhia1
Level 5
Hi Support Team,

For Controllers - Who need to handle multiple processes in production environment, and suppose there are around 300 to 400 environment variables and need to update environment variables - It takes more time to find environment variables with dropping down scroll bar.

Instead of this, Blue Prism should provide the search or find box, by that way user can find environment variables and change value.

It will save time for controllers.
14 Comments
Much awaited feature
PvD_SE
Level 12
And we're at 17. This thing just might make it!

The problem with the point system as applied by the good folks a BP is that we forever will be stuck by the terrible UI as proposals for simple ideas do not get the required votes, where idea's for advanced idea's and adjustment to new technology almost always seem to make it. In my world all three should have a chance. 

From my limited knowledge gathered under 30+ years of programming, I guestimate that adjustments to the UI are easier to implement than, let's say, adjustments to the latest version of Chrome. I'm not saying that these should not be done, cause they have to be done for reasons of compliance. But there should also be time for the simple requests that make every-day life with BP more enjoyable. 

For now, the lousy UI remains...
HI @Paul JHM van Doorn the same issue with blue prism since very long. They really don't want to improve the UI and  now a days everyone look after UI :-P.

Hope they will change in future.​​​
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team
Hi Malak, 

Thank you for your idea. This idea has been created a few times in the Community ideas portal already. As such, I've marked this idea as a Duplicate. Please refer to the original idea for any and all responses and updates, and please direct all further discussions around this topic there so it's easier to track. 

Many thanks,

Amy