cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohanSörman
Level 5

At my company we're starting to get many Environment Variables and Credentials so adding a simple searchbar in these tabs would save us many hours and headaches

Thank you

5 Comments
IsabelVela
Level 3
And also organising them in folders would be great!
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
Yes, It's time to add grouping to Credentials, Work Queues and Environment Variables as well.
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Johan, 

Thanks for submitting your idea, the team really like it. I’ve updated the status to Under Consideration and you will see updates here as it progresses through the process.

Best Regards,

Amy

Hello @Johan Sörman,

Thank you for taking the time to raise an idea.

Having reviewed existing ideas on the ideas portal, I've noted that your idea is very similar in detail to another idea. However, your idea is differentiated from that other idea as the existing one only mentions Environment Variables, whereas yours covers a very specific enhancement to both Environment Variables and Credentials.

Given that we're planning to deliver the filter/search capability to both these areas in the upcoming Blue Prism 7.3 release, I'm going to move this idea into Planned - Now to capture the credential filtering that you've mentioned!

Regards,

Rob

Hi @Johan Sörman,

This enhancement is now available in Blue Prism 7.3, which was released to the market in December 2023. I've updated this idea's status to Delivered as a result.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards.

Rob