cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TahaSonmez
Level 5
Hi,

It would be great to fetch "Submission Id" right after Raising a submisssion. In my case I want to make hidden or mandatory some fields based on the business needs.

As can bee seen in attached screenshot, submission id created when a submission is raised by API. For that reason, I believe that this feature can implement easily.
2 Comments
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Taha, happy to say this is being addressed in Interact 4.6 which will return the Submission ID from Raise Submission endpoints.
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Taha,

I'm please to announce that with the recent release of Interact 4.6, Submission ID is now returned as a response value from the appropriate API endpoints 🙂 Therefore I have updated this idea to Delivered.

Hope this comes as good news for you. If you have any problems with this feature, or want any advise - please feel free to reach out on the Interact Community available here where our Product community experts can assist. Finally, if you have any more ideas about how we can enhance our products, please continue showing your support and submitting ideas through the portal. 

Best Regards,
Tom