cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esaugos
Level 6

There is no search bar to Quickly search for an exact match for the environment variables or Credentials in Blue Prism System Tab. I am working in Version 6.9.0 where this functionality is already available in studio but its not present in the system tab. And same with the latest V7.0 version. Kindly check for possiblity to add this feature in the upcoming or current versions.

4 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
Searching i general and even in the System tab has been asked for before but not rewarded with implementation. It is however still a good idea that saves anyone working in BP time. Hope it gets done this time.

A slight problem is that the number of votes given in Ideation page is usually quite modest. Send out the link to your idea to everyone you know works with BP and have them evaluate and hopefully vote for it.
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Saurabh, 

Thanks for submitting your idea, the team really like it and think it will be a very useful feature. I’ve updated the status to Under Consideration and you will see updates here as it progresses through the process.

Best Regards,

Amy

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello @esaugos

I’m changing the status to Planned – Future as we are applying consistent filtering, searching and sorting across all the operational data views within our browser-based interfaces. 

Using the browser-based Hub Control Room as an example for what is already available, you can see what the design looks like. 

Kind regards

Chris Strong

SS&C Blue Prism Product Manager

Hello @esaugos,

As you may have noticed, we've updated two very similar ideas to yours as as Planned - Now recently based on the fact that we'll be delivering these capabilities in the upcoming Blue Prism 7.3 release:

1. Filtering environment variables
  2. Add search for Environment Variables and Credentials

Having looked through your idea, I believe that it is in part a duplicate of the first idea and a complete duplicate of the second. As both of these other ideas have more votes, I'm going to update the status of this one to Duplicate.

Regards,

Rob