cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
​With the last order of new licenses, we had the problem to assign the delivered license key to the right one of our multiple customers. Maybe it would be feasible to organize the license management in the Blue Prism Portal or a dedicated central license server.
Following information would be needed for each license file:
- The filename of the license key should contain the order and ticket number, so that by just having the filename, the license can be assigned to the order
- When ordering multiple licenses, these should have the same start and end date
- An overview over all ordered licenses, active as well as expired ones

As you already have a tool to check and view the content of a license file, it would be nice to be able to download that tool from the same site, where we as customers access the licenses as well.

Kind regards
Matthias
2 Comments
VivekGoel
Level 10
- When ordering multiple licenses, these should have the same start and end date : This is done by BP sales team on case to case basis. They can create a quote for all additional + new licenses to expire simultaneously. 
VivekGoel
Level 10
I would like to add another Point here:

1- If I import a license, it should overwrite the existing license. Currently if I have 1 license expiring in next 4 months, and I order 10 new licenses with 1 year expiry, it simply adds up. Doesn't overwrite.