cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunilStalin
Level 5
Required MS Edge Chromium browser support by Blue Prism.

There is an organisational decision to change the default web browser as Edge Chromium and its already roll-out.

We cannot relay on region mode automation for Edge chromium. 

Would like to know, when BP will support Edge chromium browser?
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
MS Edge Chromium browser is going to be default for most of enterprises soon. The support for this need to be added ASAP
I would suggest to have one common spy mode so that we don't have to respy again like now we are doing for IE to Chrome.
hajimemiyahira
Level 5
既にEdge Chromiumブラウザの試験導入を開始しているため、対応を希望します。
Heard a rumor that you can download the Blue Prism Chrome Browser Extension in MS Edge and use the existing Chrome functionality in Blue Prism to automate MS Edge Chromium. Haven't tried it myself, but you might want to test it.
Hi Sunil,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
MaxMcConchie
Level 5
​I second this as our organisation is going to be moving to Edge Chromium soon and would like to be informed on any changes in this space.
Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your idea! We've routed your idea through our review process, and have decided to move your idea to the Planned stage. 

Your idea is due to be delivered in Blue Prism 6.8, due for release at the end of the month.

Thank you for your engagement!

Norah
Hi Sunil, 

Great news! This idea was included in v6.8, which was released earlier this month. As such, I have now marked your idea as Delivered

Thanks,
Melanie