cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Set Next stage is something highly used menu item. Why don't we move it to title bar somewhere, because current UI we have a lot of empty space there to put important option directly on title and header area. Every time performing right click, find option, scroll to bottom and there the most useful button SetNextStage is. So hope this is taken under consideration .
3 Comments
HarshitRawat
Level 8
Tejas,
In case you were not aware, there is a hotkey for Set Next Stage

Right click on the stage and press N

( I know it is not present in documentation as far as i know , and i was also surprised why didnt i know about it earlier ;))
foehl
Level 6
@Tejaskumar_Darji How would it know which stage you are referring to to set as the next stage?​
Firstly, user would click on stage which they want to set next stage, and then click this new button directly on title bar area. Of course user has to click on desired stage first to Set that particular stage as next stage. Isn't this sound better then what we have currently.​ My whole point is like, there is around 50% of area we have in title/header area which is completely blank and it can be used to have important buttons, toggles option directly sitting there. There are UI changes which are much needed. For instance if you observe tool UiPath, how they have utilized the title and header area with all important button/toggle/functions there instead of using right click menu item. I feel UI is the area where BluePrism need to work a lot in upcoming releases, so just put my thoughts to make the tool even more better.