cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikkoKamppila
Level 5
Reason: while developing RPA solutions (processes or objects) I often rely on Set Next Stage after having altered part of the implementation. It means I click a stage and choose Set Next Stage from the context menu and rerun the altered stages. Lots of bouncing back and forth.

What I find irritating, is the menu item's location. I often have to scroll down the window a bit and then redo the selection. As the menu item sits in the bottom half of the context menu, it is below screen's visible area.

Therefore, it would be time-saving to either assign a static shortcut for the menu item or enable shortcut customisation.
2 Comments
HarshitRawat
Level 8
Hi Mikko
There is a shortcut available for Set Next Stage - Just right click on the stage and press N. i think it is not mentioned anywhere in the help file
MikkoKamppila
Level 5
Thanks for the tip! Although it's not 100% I am looking for, it's a step for the right direction and I'll use that while waiting for a better solution.

To be more precise, I'm looking for a fully functional shortcut key, without a need to open the context menu, just like F2 (pointer) and F3 (link) are.