cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesMan
Staff
Staff

I've seen this come up once in a security pentest, where one user name and password combination was allowed to login to multiple Interactive Clients, and this was flagged as a security risk.

I've also seen this in a customer's requirements checklist, that a username/password combination cannot be used simultaneously.

Consider adding a checkbox or something similar that will prevent users using Native Auth from authenticating more than once into the BP environment if checked

3 Comments
VivekGoel
Level 10
This can be even reproduced by having a standalone installation. You can open as many instances of BP application as you want and login using the same credentials. I think, concurrent login should be only allowed/set to 1.

37213.png

Hi @JamesMan

Thanks for taking the time to raise your idea.

Given the low number of votes from the community, I'm going to opt to move this idea into a status of Not Planned - though if anything changes in terms of number of votes or support for this idea I'll be happy to reconsider/reopen for review.

Regards,

Rob

DarylY
Level 2

This is an increasingly required feature for enterprises from perspective of security.