cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalakDudhia1
Level 5

Hi Team,

I would suggest, Blue Prism should work on scheduler part.

Suppose - if we have around 15 to 16 processes in scheduler - User need to check one by one which process will process next on completion of current process and it is taking time and confusion as well.

Blue Prism should work on task for Auto Arranging the processes - sequence wise

It can provide more efficiency for controllers and support engineers who are handling the control room.

Suppose Right now, I have scheduler and it looks like below.

1)Login - Starting with this process.
2)P0 - Process on completion of Login
3)P2 - Process on completion of P1
4)P1 - Process on completion of P0
5)Logout - On completion of P2

Blue Prism should Auto Arrange the processes as per completion sequence  and It should be like below.

1)Login
2)P0
3)P1
4)P2
5)Logout

- I hope this idea can helps.

-With Best Regards,
Malak Dudhia

2 Comments
Billy.Kidney
Staff
Staff
How would Blue Prism know which process is dependent on another?
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Thank you for raising @MalakDudhia1

I’ve updated the status to Reviewed, which means that we understand the request and it continues to allow other Community members to vote for and comments on the request. 

Our challenge comes when numerous tasks link to a single task, such as a reporting on exception task on a typical schedule workflow.  However, there’s nothing stopping us allowing you to choose the display order of the tasks (and processes) once they have been created, and this would then give you the control to order the tasks into a logical order.

Follow-up question:

• If we allowed you to reorder the tasks manually, would that solve your problem?

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C | Blue Prism