cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asilarow
Level 7
Currently any changes to the Application modeler are not an audited event, and any modifications to elements (adding, deleting, modifying, etc.) need to be recorded manually as a separate action on the developer.

This can prove very troublesome when trying to debug an error with an Object, as well as a high risk from a Disaster Recovery perspective (unable to see which version had which changes done in order to roll back to the correct version).

Additionally, enforcing recording these changes manually adds a lot of extra work on the developers, skewing any development timeline significantly.

As the Application model is clearly recorded within the Object XMl (AppDef node), this information could be used to add to the audit log automatically, showing:
- Element name
- Element Id
- Attributes
And what were the changes done.
4 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
Yes, want that!
HarshitRawat
Level 8
Additionally i would like to see the App Modeller changes when we compare the version histories side by side
I submitted an idea for that earlier 

https://community.blueprism.com/innovate/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=d6b3981e-3c7e-4602-a97d-7f1b82659aee
ChiragPatel1
Level 4
Yes, much needed when modification are been made on Elements.....this will help developer to compare the version history of the Elements....
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Andrzej,

Thanks for submitting your idea, the team really like it and think it will be a very useful feature. I’ve updated the status to Under Consideration and you will see updates here as it progresses through the process.

Best Regards,

Amy