cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Consolidation - Populating Queue - Exception Handling

SamPark
Level 2
Hi Everyone. 

Need your guidance on scenario 6. As corrupted excel file in folder will be captured by Recover stage, I put decision stage to retry up to 3 times, but I am having trouble with resetting excel and re-attempting opening file. I put file management "delete" object after retry loop to remove corrupted file from the file path and link it to resume stage to flow back to 'Open File' object. Then I realized this won't continue the process as excel file, Queue.xls has already moved to archive folder path so only one corrupted file remained. However, once it's deleted through recovery, no item remains in collection which stores files, therefore, there is nothing to open.

------------------------------
Sam Park
9 REPLIES 9

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Sam.

After your three recovery attempts, you want to kill the execl process (Utility - Environment VBO, Kill Process action) and then create an excel instance and read the next excel file from the queue.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Many thanks, Jack. I will try it later.

Sam Park

Sounds good Sam.

Let us know if you need further help.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

I am trying to login to the blue prism certification in Pearson vue but it won't let me. Supposedly the information is wrong, but the id is the same that I have on the BP portal, if you know how to solve this I would greatly appreciate it.

33044.png

Rodrigo Novas

Hi Rodrigo,

There is a full working day waiting period from the time your registered for the Blue Prism portal, to your account being live on Pearson Vue. If you created your portal account in the last day, then your account on Pearson Vue should be live later today. If you registered on the Blue Prism portal earlier than this, then please raise a ticket with our Education Services team so we can look into the issue for you.

Best regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hi Guys.

This is taken directly from the University FAQ:

33046.png

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

@CarlCarter @Jack Look

I created the account in bp more than 4 months ago I am trying to access pearson vue but it won't let me do it. I will send an email commenting on what happens to me. greetings and I hope it can be solved.

​​

Rodrigo Novas

Thanks Rodrigo.

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Thanks Rodrigo. The team will get to the bottom of this for you and get your setup on Pearson Vue asap.

Best regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London