cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism training, excercise 9.1.1

JoachimGeelen
Level 3
Goodmorning, We are doing the training for Blueprism and are at excercise 9.1.1 (see attachment page 105 - 106). We seem to have a problem with creating an item ID. We don't have any data in the queue as this is not required yet, but we think this might be the problem as it can't get the next item from the queue since the queue is still empty. Any help or clarification would be appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Jochem, Are you sure that you have got the latest version of the training material? - I know that there has previously been some problems with some of the material getting switched around (you definitely need to have put something in the queue before being able to use 'get next item'). Best Regards, Tim Morthorst

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi JochemExercise 9.1.1 assumes Queue1 exists and has pending items in it already. It sounds like your training environment is not set up correctly. If you skip forward to 9.2.1 you can add some new items and then go back to 9.1.1. I would also recommend you enquire with your Mentor/Lead Developer about the environment set up.

VladimírMendl
Level 3
Hello Jochem, I have experienced the same, but after digging around I have found process Load Queue. It should help you as well Vladimir

JoachimGeelen
Level 3
Thank you for your help, it works now. Just for my information, where can I download the newest Foundation Training Course material?