cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer AD01 exam

KeerthanaJ
Level 5
Hello team,

I registered and created Pearson VUE account to take my certification exam. But it looks like I cannot register for the AD01 online exam. 
Because of this COVID situation, I would like to avoid going to the test centers to take the certification exam.   Is there any link for registering the AD01 online exam.? 

I appreciate your help on this. Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
Keerthana J
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Keerthana,

Thank You for reaching out, we are not providing online testing, unfortunately.

The status of Pearson Vue global test delivery is changing rapidly due to the spread of COVID-19. Pearson Vue will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions about test center operations in accordance with government and local authorities. BP University team are working with Pearson Vue on an interim solution. Thank you for your understanding, we will update when we have more details.  In the mean time, please visit Pearson Vue's website in order to learn more.
Stay Safe
Beth

Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Keerthana,

Thank You for reaching out, we are not providing online testing, unfortunately.

The status of Pearson Vue global test delivery is changing rapidly due to the spread of COVID-19. Pearson Vue will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions about test center operations in accordance with government and local authorities. BP University team are working with Pearson Vue on an interim solution. Thank you for your understanding, we will update when we have more details.  In the mean time, please visit Pearson Vue's website in order to learn more.
Stay Safe
Beth

Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London