cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Files from Google drive

DishaKulkarni
Level 4
Hello,
I want to download files from Google drive Via Drive API through BluePrism.
when I use files.get method, only metadata is available in response object.
What configurations should I do in Drive API files.get method in order to download file in local machine

------------------------------
Disha Kulkarni
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Disha,

The WebAPI feature currently doesnt support retrieving binary data from HTTP Call. You will need to either use code stages in a VBO or use Utility - HTTP to build a VBO to download binary content.
The Utility - HTTP VBO has specific actions available to download binary content. You will need to pass in the parameters based on the Drive API documentation.

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hello,
Is there any way where we can invoke The Google drive API written in python through BluePrism and Download the file data

Disha Kulkarni

Hi Disha,

You can use the following Digital Exchange asset to invoke any Python or VBS script: Script Execution VBO

NOTE: Just ensure that the machine where you are executing this script has the Python Runtime Engine set up.

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com