cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation Training - Wait Stage

LarissaOliver1
Level 2

Hello all,

I'm completing the foundation training and I'm currently having an issue with Section 6.4 - Wait Stage. I followed the exact steps to test the Wait Stage. I altered the timeout to 0.1 to test the exception. Even though my diagram shows the correct Exception message, the application is still launched. I guess the application is being launched on the Launch Navigate Stage, so I don't know if the Wait Stage is working or not. Can someone help me with that? Many thanks!

33355.png

------------------------------
Larissa Oliver

2 REPLIES 2

ShaunReed
Level 3

Hi,

I have just finished the practitioner course.  So my advice might not be perfect.  So it looks like the application is launching and then you have your wait set which is intended to wait until the application is loaded before credentials are entered.  Should you not have another stage before the end?  Read a bit further in the training as sometimes the solution is a little further on.  

Shaun Reed

lookman
Staff
Staff

Hi Larissa.

The wait stage does not prevent the launching of the application. The idea behind the wait stage is to give the application time to load before performing actions designed to interact with the application.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism