cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regards AD01 Certification

SumantDevasthal
Level 2
Dear Blue Prism forum, As a part of Blue Prism awareness drive, my firm (Avanade) conducts Blue Prism foundation trainings time to time. I am currently undergoing the training and I have also been a part of a couple of Blue Prism projects in recent past. I look forward to doing Blue Prism certifications (starting with Blue Prism Developer AD01) and while undergoing the training, I came to know that there is a minimum 3 months period from the training completion, that candidates have to wait for certification. What I wanted to take your kind opinion on was - whether I can be considered as an exception for the same so that I can attempt the certification immediately after the training is over? I understand that the above 3 months period is intended to ensure that candidates have good hands on exposure/experience with the product before they attempt to certify. However in my case, awareness of the tool already exists because of prior engagement with 2 projects. Can you kindly let me know if I can attempt the certification after my training without waiting for 3 months period?
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Now that Pearson Vue host our exams the 3 month training period is advisory rather than compulsory, so I think you should be able to register for an exam with them.

SumantDevasthal
Level 2
OK wonderful information John and thanks for a quick turnaround. I will look to schedule in Jan 2018 itself.

ManojBhawsinghk
Level 2
Hi,   As part of our organisation drive I am required to complete the Developer Accreditation certification. To begin with I have completed the Basic Awareness module. Now I need to start the Foundation Course but I am unable to find it. I have attached the Developer Accreditation Path file for your reference. Please help.   Thanks Manoj