cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version Controlling and CI/CD

MoonVerma
Level 2

I want version controlling of my BLuePrism job with CI/CD.

For version controlling, I have one suggestion in mind (with birds eye view) is that I export my BluePrism Process or object to XML and push that XML to respective Azure repos.
1) Is there any other way to achieve the same?
2) Is there any option available that directly integrates with Blue prism for version controlling?

For CI/CD,
What are the possible ways to achieve CI/CD?
Is there any other option available like as soon as we commit, it gets deploy automatically?

------------------------------
Moon Verma
1 REPLY 1

MadhurChopra
Staff
Staff
Hey Moon,

You are spot on in your design to have Blue Prism export an XML to a sync folder that connects to an appropriate repo. To answer you questions;
1) Is there any other way to achieve the same?
I will suggest going through the attached cookbook to achieve CI/CD using Jenkins. Please take a look.
2) Is there any option available that directly integrates with Blue prism for version controlling?
At this time, Blue Prism does not provide out of the box integration with external version control solutions.

For CI/CD,
What are the possible ways to achieve CI/CD?
Please refer to the cookbook attached. Your solution to export XMLs is sound.

Is there any other option available like as soon as we commit, it gets deploy automatically?
There is no auto-deployment available out-of-the-box with Blue Prism as of yet. The best way is to build your own deployment process.

I hope this helps.

Madhur Chopra
Sr. Product Consultant
Blue Prism - Professional Services
America/Los_Angeles