cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the maximum number of Digital Workers (Runtime Resources) that can process items from the same Work Queue simultaneously?

ConnorMartin
Level 2
I was looking through the AD01 quiz for practice. I wasn't able to find an answer to this question in any of the eLearning courses. Hope someone could tell me the answer to the question, or where I could find this answer.

What is the maximum number of Digital Workers (Runtime Resources) that can process items from the same Work Queue simultaneously?
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Connor,

Blue Prism software itself does not impose a limit on the number of runtime resources as such. That being said, there are other factors that may prevent you from allocating more runtime resources to process items from the same work queue simultanesouly. For example, the available number of licenses; the number of available machines hosting those runtime resources; software you are allowed to run on those runtime resources to satisfy the requirements of the process automations.

Hope this helps.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Connor,

Blue Prism software itself does not impose a limit on the number of runtime resources as such. That being said, there are other factors that may prevent you from allocating more runtime resources to process items from the same work queue simultanesouly. For example, the available number of licenses; the number of available machines hosting those runtime resources; software you are allowed to run on those runtime resources to satisfy the requirements of the process automations.

Hope this helps.