cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Launch" action is not available in navigate stage properties

AlevAltun
Level 2

Hello all,

I 've followed the instructions and added the attributes of the element "log in window" in the application modeller as taught in the chapter 6.3 Navigate Stage tutorial.
Picture 1 (Bild 1) shows how the spied Element should look like and how it looks in my case (Bild 2). They are identical.

But when it comes to choosing an action in the navigate properties, I can't find the action "launch" as shown in the video. Picture 3 (Bild 3) shows the Navigate Stage of the tutorial and picture 4 (Bild 4) shows my Navigate Stage, which looks different. There is no "Launch" action in the drop down menu, but there are others instead, which weren't shown in the tutrorial video.

What may be the reason for this problem?

Best regards

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Alev,

You need to use the root element (Centrix Data Solutions)for the application to see the Launch action. In your Bild 4 example, you are using the child element "Login Fenster" which gives you access to the more specific actions to interact with the element, but not the application as a whole.

Hope this helps

Cheers

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Alev,

You need to use the root element (Centrix Data Solutions)for the application to see the Launch action. In your Bild 4 example, you are using the child element "Login Fenster" which gives you access to the more specific actions to interact with the element, but not the application as a whole.

Hope this helps

Cheers

AlevAltun
Level 2
Hi @Joe Farr,
thanks a lot. That solved the problem​.
Have a nice day