Accelerators FOR USE WITH SAP® ERP

View Only
last person joined: 20 days ago 

This community covers things technical about Blue Prism Accelerators for use with SAP® ERP.

Welcome to the Accelerators FOR USE WITH SAP® ERP

Blue Prism® Accelerators for use with SAP® ERP provide hundreds of pre-built automation components and thousands of actions designed to accelerate enterprise resource planning (ERP) software deployments and migrations with no code

This Global Community is intended to discuss all things technical about SAP Accelerators. For more specific technical communities please visit this page

Digital ExchangeBlue Prism for SAPSubmit an Idea

FAQs

A library of ~400 pre-built VBOs (Visual Business Objects) for the most common SAP GUI transactions. These VBOs were developed following best practices and are easily modifiable to support customized SAP systems. These “shortcuts” or accelerators for the development of SAP automation and can reduce development time by up to 90% - saving both time and effort.
These accelerators are available free of charge to all Blue Prism customers with paid support and 10 or more digital worker licenses. If this criteria is not met, there is a license fee to acquire the SAP Accelerators. Contact your Blue Prism Sales Director for details..
Any Blue Prism customer or partner who has acquired the product.
Once the accelerators have been acquired, download from the Digital Exchange.
Read more about Blue Prism Accelerators here.

Latest Discussions

• Hello , Regarding the below statement picked form Marcelo's reply, T hese VBOs are now available for SAP FIORI ...?? At the moment, these pre-built VBOs are only available for automations via SAP GUI Client - and not for FIORI ------------------------------ ...

• Hi @Zdeněk Kabátek I was thinking it was some kind of caching issue but I wasnt sure why since this frequently happens on the first case to be uploaded. I've worked around a solution using SAP scripting to more effectively do the upload actions and ...

• Hi Ed et al, I think this Accelerators FOR USE WITH SAP® ERP offers great added value and has lots of opportunities for both BP as well as customers. Wanted to add that i wrote a tiny windows freeware SAP table connector few years ago that lets you ...

Latest Discussions

• Hello , Regarding the below statement picked form Marcelo's reply, T hese VBOs are now available for SAP FIORI ...?? At the moment, these pre-built VBOs are only available for automations via SAP GUI Client - and not for FIORI ------------------------------ ...

• Hi @Zdeněk Kabátek I was thinking it was some kind of caching issue but I wasnt sure why since this frequently happens on the first case to be uploaded. I've worked around a solution using SAP scripting to more effectively do the upload actions and ...

• Hi, Michael, this is due to filling some "SAP Cache" and that's why SAP triggers this message. That is what I concluded seeing this at several clients. So someone with SAP experience can explain it in a better way. There are two solutions to this: 1. ...

1 person recommends this.
  • @Stefan Schnell I know you've got some good SAP experience. Any insight you can provide here? Cheers, ​ ------------------------------ Eric Wilson Director, Integrations and Enablement Blue Prism Digital Exchange ------------------------------

• Hi all I have an unusual issue in SAP with one of my automations that I've never seen before and hoping someone on here might have the solution. I am running a transaction that uploads files to SAP and sometimes I get the below error message and when ...

Polls

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Dears, It will be good if users has a chance to change the priority of cases in a queue from the ...

Upcoming Events