since ‎21-06-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I need an action to convert a Collection (with datatypes collection) to XML. It seems simple to convert a simple collection with basic datatypes to XML, but becomes more complicated when you need children nodes in your XML. Just checking if anybo...
Hi, I get a JSON response via API - a list of names with their details. I convert this response to a collection, which are collections in the collection. Any ideas on how I can search for a name without looping through the whole collection?----------...
Hi, we are busy upgrading to 7.2 via clean install and migration. In the documentation: Blue Prism Enterprise has been updated to use: .NET Framework 4.8. (done)AdoptOpenJDK version 8 and Azul OpenJDK version 8 for automating Java applications.Oracl...
Hi, we are prepping for an upgrade from 6.10.4 to 7.2 (with a new install and migration strategy). What criteria should I be evaluating to decide if I should install the new version as 64-bit? I have some processes that make use of 32-bit e.g. a ODBC...
Hi, we are upgrading Blue Prism 6.10.4 to 7.2. In the documentation BP 7.2 has been updated for .NET Framework 4.8. Can I install the latest .NET 6.0? 
Likes given to