since ‎01-10-19

User Statistics

• 569 Posts
  • 10 Answers
  • 493 Likes given
  • 349 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone else trying to attend this meeting? Only this shows:
Hi folks, We have two processes (let's call them process A and process B) that both run on the same VDI. Both processes create Word documents and save them in a folder. Process A runs under user A, and process B runs under user B.  In order to create...
Hi folks, In one of our processes we get an XL file via email. The XL file contains a macro that has to be enabled by the sender. If not enabled, the data will be incomplete and the XL will be rejected.  I'm trying to establish in an early stage if t...
Prior to deploying a new version of a changed process or object, we are obliged to go over the changes with a colleague. To do so, we use the Studio Compare functionality. This Compare highlights att changes in green, yellow or red for new, changed a...
Hi folks, Previously, when I either wrote a post in this community or I responded to one, it was automatically marked for following. A nice black star would indicate this. I always found this a handy feature to keep track of the stuff that had my int...