since ‎17-04-19
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 24 Likes given
  • 32 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team! We are struggling to access data in a network drive. This has been mapped to the runtime resource. It can be accessed properly in debug mode. (Note: The robot's account is already being used in debug mode.) We also tried running script to re...
Hi Team! Is there anyone in here who are experiencing issues on browser automation in version 7.1? Did you experience significant slowness from a previously running well process? What are the actions taken to get things to the right perspective? Loo...
Anyone experienced the same before? I just thought I'd ask the wider community before creating a ticket to Blue Prism support.What was your fix? Thanks in advance!
Hey Guys! Anyone else having issue where Runtime Resource is suddenly losing connection at 3:00 am (NZST)? I've seen it happening on different machines now. All were working perfectly previously. It is occurring on both version 6 and 7 environments. ...
Currently, you need to change the names of Environment Variables and Global Data Items in different parts of the process when you change it. It will be good to have if these variables will automatic adapt when you decided to rename them.