since ‎15-12-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 10 Likes given
  • 50 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Blue Prism Community,As most of us know, we have several out of the box Collection manipulation actions available in Blue Prism. That said, almost every collection operation requires us to output the results into a collection. And if we perform...
Hello,I don't know if I'm reading this wrong, but here below is a screen capture from the Blue Prism documentation page on Global Send Key Events. I have been wrestling with a situation where I have been able to send commands to a terminal window usi...
Hello, How can I use Send Key Events without an Application Modeler? I can run cmd line via the Start Process action. That works. But in this case, there is a specific ask on how I can do the following without using an Application ModelerFor instance...
Hello,This is a generic post on how you might fix connection failure issues if you are a using the latest SQLite 3 database. You will need the Function for Data - SQLite - 1.0.1 VBO available here on the Digital Exchange to work with your SQLite 3 da...
Hello Community, I've submitted an idea to improve upon the messaging in the BP Control Room.  The idea is a direct consequence having gone through several paths for troubleshooting a problem after a process was deployed to control. Had the error mes...