since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi I try to use the ALT key in notepad like {ALT}+f "@f" to open the file menu. It doesnt work it just write @f in Notepad, but if I do {CTRL}+s "^s" to save the file it promt me with the window to save the file. Can someone help me?I'm developping w...
Good day everyone, We need to create and deploy an automation process that will interact with Citrix. We have discussion and some co-worker told me that the Blue Prism solution for Citric cant be used as of now. We neeed to developp a surface automat...
Hi there,I'm able to Identify a region.Yes i can create a region it's there, it see it.  But If I close and reopen to exact same place (page).I have this error then :  ------------------------------Bernard TherouxBlue Prism Certified DevelopperBel...
i pass my Blueprism Certified Developper exam, I'm trying to be an expert in surface automation. I read the document about the advance surface automation. Is there any other document or oriented exercise, videos that you know of, that would help me g...
Hi Everyone, is it possible to limit where (what folder) a user can import a release? Even if we limit a user the access to only one folder, when he has the  import rights in his profile. By importing a process or an object he can import anywhere, in...
Likes given to