cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployement of Citrix solution

BernardTheroux
Level 3
Good day everyone, 

We need to create and deploy an automation process that will interact with Citrix. 

We have discussion and some co-worker told me that the Blue Prism solution for Citric cant be used as of now.

We neeed to developp a surface automation project instead. 

The project is to start a simple web page using Edge. But behind Citrix VDE. 

Is the Citrix new development solution is working and can be used? 

thank you
Bernard Theroux Blue Prism Certified Developper Bell Canada Montréal, Qc, Canada
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Since Blue Prism version 7.1, we have a client for Citrix (Please check the Online Help for more information here) that allows us to interact with this type of environment, but If you are using an older version, you can use only user Surface Automation.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Since Blue Prism version 7.1, we have a client for Citrix (Please check the Online Help for more information here) that allows us to interact with this type of environment, but If you are using an older version, you can use only user Surface Automation.

BernardTheroux
Level 3
Thanks Mr Lopez,

but my manager show me this information from Blue Prism, :

35323.png
It says Native Citrix Virtual Apps support will be available only on 7.3 version of Blue Prism(Expected H2 2023) .

What does this mean and is this information still accurate? 

I understand that since it's development, availability of features can be delayed or in advance. 

Thank you for your help and expertise. 
Bernard Theroux Blue Prism Certified Developper Bell Canada Montréal, Qc, Canada