Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Even Out Date Format

Hi, BOT is processing approx. 5 excel files per day. Each file have a column with date field. Date field is not consistent in all the files. Possibility:  File 1: Date format - mm/dd/yyyy File 2: Date format - dd/mm/yy File 3: Date format - DD-MM-YYY...

Shomesh by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Blue Prism equivalent to Pick Branch/Activity

Greetings community! Are there any equivalents in Blue Prism to the Pick activity found in UiPath or Microsoft .NET framework?  For example, I have priorly used UiPath to spy for multiple elements in a process with the Pick and Pick Branch activity a...

35051.png

Resolved! PDF Toolkit DLL Errors - DLL not listed in guide

Hi, I have a requirement to convert a PDF doc into a Word file. I've selected the PDF Toolkit but I am running into errors surrounding some of the DLL Dependencies. My vers of of BP is 6.8.I have followed the steps within the PDF Toolkit guide to get...

RobWood by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

JNLP appis crashing while running BP process

Hi When i am running the BP process which will launc the aJnlp app and perform an action. I have noticed that JNLP app is crashing after few steps randomly.Can some one advise please.------------------------------yanfang LinSvc Info Developer IWuHan ...

Unable to extract structured table from PDF's

Hi Decipher Team,We are trying to extract a few fields and Tables from a PDF document,Decipher is doing a great job in extracting the fields but the tables are not extracted  properly, is there any specific way table can be extracted? Most of the tab...

JeevanR by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oauth 2 token

Hello ALL,  We have few APIs need to authinticate via Ouath2 ,  I have set all the parameter ,client id , secret.....etc,  BP always genrate worng token when i try it on Postman!  If i do same request in post man it works perfictly same parameters! ...

Strange freezing issue

We are upgrading our ERP software (Unit4 Business World) to version M7 and now a strange issue has appeared. When trying to interact with some elemets the processes stops until the mouse cursor is moved in the applikation window. The process stops w...

Resolved! Blue Prism Licensing

Hello All,Greetings!I have just joined the community to learn about the product and its licensing. I have two questions,  What is/are the metric/s of Blue Prism ?For Instance: I have Processes, Resources & Alerts - Unlimited and Sessions - 15. How do...

Resolved! Remove Null/Empty Columns From a Collection

Hi All,Do we have any action or code stage to Remove Null/Empty Columns from a Collection.@devneetmohanty07. Any insights here.​​------------------------------vinod chinthakindi------------------------------​