since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

I am attempting to send a post request from Blue Prism to our power automate platform, but I am encountering some difficulties. While the request works perfectly fine in Postman, I am uncertain as to why Blue Prism is unable to successfully send the ...
This has to be the most frustrating user experience in recent times.Why have you chosen to make it so diffucult to print out the proces flow chart from the studio?I can add more details if you need, but try for yourself, it should be self-explanatory...
Hi All, Just updated the MapiEx with the latest version, but i get some strange behavior when i use the "List Mails" action. It outputs the ID's correctly, but it also outputs a False in the "Success" flag data item?   Any suggestions?
Hi everybody, I'm pretty lost here, around 1 out of 3 times, when I get to my Getmail action in blueprism, the whole application (blueprism) crashed, I tried to screencap the error message from the debugger which is the only one I get. I cannot find...
So I finally got the connection to our oracle DB to work, but I'm having trouble getting the querys to work, I keep getting errors "From statement not found where expected" and so on. Can any tell me how the querys should look like to work, for exam...
Likes from