since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 57 Likes given
  • 85 Likes received

User Activity

Almost all actions that you carry out on a document during verification are accessed via the right-click menu. the menu is a long one, but unless the document you're working on is scrolled right to the top of the list, part of the menu disappears off...
I would like to have the ability to have Decipher consider the option that a document may not match any document types associated with its batch, and to classify it as 'out of scope' or 'other'. Currently if a batch type has two document types assign...
Currently, if you want to know the location of the source file for data you get back from decipher, the only way to do it is to push single document batches and add the filename and location in the batch metadata. I'd like to add metadata at the docu...
I'm working with Decipher to classify documents but not to extract data. I have created DFDs and documents types to cover the valid documents that we want to recognise and decipher seems to be handling this mostly pretty well as long as I give it doc...
I am working on a use case that will use decipher for document classification only, and not for data extraction. I've not used Decipher before and going through the training material, it all seems to assume that you will be extracting data. To get st...