since ‎06-04-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Goodnight,   I need to know (within RPA code) the user who launched the current process, whether it was a specific blue prism user or the scheduler who carried out the execution.   It's possible? Thanks! António Melo------------------------------An...
Hi All, I need to call diferente VBO Actions dinamically, can I do it by a code stage? Something like the code below, sugested by chatGPT? (can't put this code to work beacause don't know how to declare (using BluePrismAPI and witch dll to import)Whe...
Hi all,I'm creating a process that consumes a public SOAP web service, but I don't have direct access to the internet, I have to use a proxy that requires authentication.The error is:terminated. Process Name: Call_SOAP_WS; Reason: Internal : Unexpect...
Hey,I am implementing a new flow in blueprism that needs to access an external SOAP service public on the internet. Unfortunately, our machines do not have a direct connection to the outside and we can only establish communications through an http pr...